Sunday, November 11, 2012

Seven Snippets Sunday - Short and Sweet

 
 
---1---
 Tomorrow morning, at 8:00am, Tennyson gets her casts removed. I can't believe it has already been a month. I can't wait to give her a bath and see her move her legs again. I'm sure it will be uncomfortable for her at first, since she hasn't moved her legs or used her muscles in a month. She has had such an awesome attitude throughout everything she has been through in the last month. I'm really proud of her.
 
---2---
 
 No, I will not be saving her casts as a souvenir. I'm looking forward to never seeing those casts again. Ever.
 
---3---
 
 On Friday, Tennyson's friends and teachers at school decorated her casts. Pretty darn cute, right?

 
 
---4---
 I can't wait to give back the giant wheelchair and special Hippo car seat tomorrow. I can't wait to not have to load Tenn into a wagon padded with pillows to take her anywhere. I'm looking forward to being able to put pants on her. I'm also looking forward to her getting to go back to school full time, starting physical therapy again, and not having to answer peoples questions about how she "broke both her legs".
 
---5---
 
My one year blogging Anniversary is in one month!  Giveaways will be announced soon to celebrate the big day! Stay tuned.
 
---6---
Tomorrow I'll be 27 weeks pregnant! One more week until the seventh month and 3rd trimester starts! I don't think I have shared a pregnant picture here on the blog. This was taken on Halloween. I have my gestational diabetes test this week and a growth scan to make sure Baby Girl is growing on schedule.
 
  
---7---
I promise that I'll be blogging more than Sunday Snippets and Pregnancy Updates soon. I know it's been a little slow and lacking substance around here, but hang in there. It's been a crazy month.


Amy
 

1 comment:

  1. I remember back when Sarah Kate had serial casting done. Even the folks who knew she didn't break her legs would fret about her walking on the casts. Um, hello? It's not broken - she can still put weight on it!

    ReplyDelete