Monday, February 20, 2012

Sleepy Sunday

Tenny and I went to church this morning. Even though we didn't make it on time, we perservered through the rain and wind storm to say, "Good Morning, God!" (that's what I told Tenn this morning as I was rushing to get her dressed).

I was trying to figure out how I was going to carry her, the diaper bag, and an umbrella when the nicest thing happend - someone from the church saw that we were parked way out in nowhereland and came with an umbrella to walk us inside! I just love nice moments like that...when nothing feels easy and someone just does something nice for you. I love that!

Church was good and we went out to lunch with friends afterward. By the time we got home, Tenn was tired. Crabby, whiny, fighting her nap kind of tired. I brought her in the house and set her down and went back out to get the bag out of the car and I came back in to this:



In case you can't see how funny this is, here is a close up:


And, yes, I left her there. There was no way I was going to mess with that kind of tired. She woke up happy :) My little angel.

tennsense@gmail.com

Amy

1 comment: